1. Please join the meeting 5mins in advance.
2. Motivate your kids to Listen, Speak and Motivate.
3. For tomorrow’s session please inform your kids to be ready to talk about themselves, name, grade, school, parents, their hobbies, likes, dislikes, current COVID-19 situation, what do they do during these days, their pets, favorite color, favorite food, favorite vacations, leader they admire and other common topics of their interest. We will be encouraging/motivating/prompting them to talk. If they don’t talk, absolutely no worries. Eventually they will.
4. They will be interviewing and conversing on the above lines the other participants. (Listen and involve others)
5. They can talk for 1 to 2 mins. (Time management)
6. Language no bar
7. We will debrief/appreciate as and when required.
8. We will form smaller teams with whom they will travel the whole month.
9. We will provide details about the next session periodically.
10. Hope this provides a good medium for the kids to collaborate.
11. Parents are more than welcome to stay, if the kids can handle webex and is tuned to listening and speaking in an online meetings, you are not mandatory
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
COVID-19 - Get the latest info from the Health Canada about COVID-19.LEARN MORE